Monday, October 25, 2010

Howdy

Soooooooo, I've been thinking about this for a while. I know there are many blogs out there, and I do enjoy being a leader and not a follower, it's just that I feel like all the nonsensical info in my brain needs to be shared. I'm not sure why I feel so compelled, I just do. I find things, see things and think: I need to share that! Whether it be my thoughts on something or simply something ingenious, moronic or hysterical that I have found. Will this blog save the world? Prolly not. Might it entertain some? Maybe! Will it cure my fixation and need to share my inane thoughts and feelings? Possibly! Will my fiancé be furious when he finds out? Definitely! Whoooohoooooooooo! Fo life baby! :)

And just to start you off... a little peek into my brain. I'm an 'Office' girl! And you should be too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm leaving a comment!!! Welcome to the Blogosphere my friend! Can't wait to read more! xoxo
    Erica Diamond
    www.WomenOnTheFence.com

    ReplyDelete