Friday, November 19, 2010

Bald Guy Geniosity


Going card shopping can be annoying. I usually roam up and down the aisles, looking at about 43 cards until by default I pick the best of the worst. I rarely find a really great card.

Those days are over people. Well, at least for me.

I found a line of cards that when I read the first one, I swear I heard angels singing. Hallelulyah!
I think I even teared up a bit.

Now, they are not for everyone. And you MUST be careful with whom you give them to.
You do not want to cause an adverse reaction to a celebratory moment, a get well moment or an I love you moment. That my friends, is what we would call a major backfire. You need to know that your peeps can handle this.

I tried out my first Bald Guy Greeting the other night and unless my BFF was being polite, she thought it was hysterical.

Click on each image and it'll get bigger.

In case you're too lazy it reads:

Happy birthday to my best friend. I'm kidding, you're like my 3rd best friend but they don't sell cards that say that.


For Valentine's Day:


Have I told you lately that I love you. Did it work? Did I get laid? Happy Valentine's Day.




Mother's Day:


Happy Mother's Day- Mom, thanks for giving birth to me. You nailed it.



Just because:

I don't even have a reason to get you a card. I just got you one. I guess that makes me one of the most amazing people you know.



And finally! A personal fave: Christmikakwanza:


Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah. Sorry, I wasn't sure which one you celebrated. I just knew it wasn't Kwanzaa.


I know, right??????? Perfect. For some. For me, the most sarcastic human alive. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!!

baldguygreetings.com or Westmount Stationery on Sherbrooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment