Monday, November 15, 2010

Devour This

Found a great website. devour.com. Lots of random videos, commercials, movie trailers etc.

To begin, my main man Jason Schwartzman. I don't even care what he is peddling. I just love him.



Incredible, non?
Bored to Death, Rushmore, The Darjeeling Limited. Do it.


Coco. Need I say more? Sorry yet NBC?



Impressive Amex. Impressive.

Now, I LOVE Lebron. I'm sure there are a few others out there. Not sure if it's his skill, tats or arrogance that I love more. Back in the 90s, I looooooved #23, the one, the only MJ. I even once drove to Toronto and back in one night to see the Bulls play the Raptors. Quite possibly drove back because I was 19 and couldn't afford to stay over in T.O. But MJ was my man.

Lebron has caused a wee bit o controversy lately by leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers and joining forces with the Miami Heat. Clevelanders are maaaaaaaaad. Like violent mad. Did he sellout, has he ruined his legacy, is he chasing a championship? All of the above? Maybe. But I still love him.

Nike sweetness:



And Cleveland's response to the Nike ad:




That's all for now. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment